Journal of World Investment & Trade (Vol. 11, no. 6, December 2010)
- Jan Schokkaert & Yvon Heckseher, Investment Contracts between Sovereign States and Private Companies—Link between BITs and State Contracts
- Elena Blanco, Tran Anh Dung & Umut Turksen, Evolving to Perfection? Enforcement of International Arbitral Awards in Vietnam
- Mohamed Hedi Bchir, Hakim Ben Hammouda & Kaouther Abderrahim, Exports Sophistication and Trade Potential in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) Region
- Badar Alam Iqbal, Doha Development Round: How long will it be in the Doldrums?
- Gu Minkang & Yan Rong, The Free Trade Agreement between China and Korea—What should be included in the FTA?
- Julien Burda, A New Step Towards a Single and Common Definition of an Investment?—Comments on the Romak versus Uzbekistan Decision
- C. Chattcrjee, Suspicion of Bias versus Actual Bias in Arbitration: The Gallo Arbitration
- Anna De Luca, Note on the Yearbook on International Investment Law & Policy 2008-2009: Foreign Investment Promotion and Protection vs. Host States' Regulatory Powers